The Mindful Marketer
How to Stay Present and Profitable in a Data-Driven World
These days, big data, ROI pressures, and 24 x 7 customer demands make many modern marketers feel mindless, not mindful.
And it’s no wonder–research shows that the pendulum towards technology over-stimulation and dependency has swung too far. In addition, over half of what customers are saying about you online cannot be tracked with analytics tools.
It’s time to make important decisions without depending solely on data. Today’s top leaders know when to stop, unplug, breathe, and reflect mindfully on opportunities, relationships, and daily decisions.
In The Mindful Marketer, you will learn how to:
- Eliminate unproductive marketing habits
- Shift the perception of marketing from order taker to market maker
- Avoid big disappointments with big data and analytics
- Deepen relationships with peers and customers
- Discover the “middle path” between mindfulness and market acceleration
- Create healthier, more sustainable organizations
Chief evangelist of Canva, and former chief evangelist of Apple
Author of The New York Times global bestseller What Got You Here
Primetime TV Show Host, Bestselling Author, & Sometime Cowboy