Imagine a CMO “Safe Haven” for Reinvention, Brainstorming and Reflection
Attention Senior Marketing Executives and CMOs:
- Are you struggling to move initiatives forward in the C-suite?
- Feel like you are working in a vacuum?
- Has pressure to prove marketing ROI reached a fever pitch?
- Has the social media revolution marched right past you?
- Are you running out of fresh ideas to gain a competitive market edge?
The Marketing Leaders of DC™ may be the solution. This exclusive, confidential CMO group is designed to help you:
- Increase commitment from your CEO and board of directors
- Raise the bar on your personal and organization performance
- Tap into the incredible, collective wisdom of the top tier CMOs
- Eliminate feelings of “C-suite isolation”
- Jumpstart new initiatives by testing and refining your budget and plan
- Slash the time required to identify the best resources (agencies, social media mavens, web designers, and more)
Here’s what other CMOs and marketing leaders are saying about this group:
Lisa’s CMO breakfast represented a great variety of marketing professionals! I came away from the session reinvigorated, and more convinced than ever that the marketing function can - and arguably must! - bring real value to an organization.
— Michael Gleeson
Director of Practice Group Marketing, Cozen O'Connor
Lisa's ability to lead high octane, seasoned marketing talent towards finding best practices is impressive. She possesses the ability to drill down on the top challenges while delivering real world examples. I would highly recommend that DC area marketing executives get involved in her organization to take their game and their companies to the next level."
— Tim Hill
Former President of Global Marketing, Blackboard
Lisa’s focus on real-world solutions to challenges faced by CMOs is very refreshing. I implemented two action steps successfully within a week as a result of attending her private CMO peer session.
— John Seabreeze
Vice President, Marketing, Billy Casper Golf
Lisa Nirell's CMO gatherings are not your run-of-the-mill networking events. They are a group of top-tier Marketing leaders gathered around an important and provocative discussion. I walked away with a full page of ideas, suppliers, and analytical tools. Lisa is one of the most thoughtful, current, and connected people you will meet in the DC area.
— Paul Timm
Former Director, Marketing & Sales, Trimble Navigation
The CMO breakfast was
informative and thought provoking, and I know I walked away with several things I immediately applied to my current role. Lisa clearly understands the evolving nature of the CMO role, and she is committed to delivering pragmatic and actionable information.
— Jim Ivers
Lisa clearly understands the important role marketing leaders play within an organization. But she also recognizes the challenges these leaders face in getting attention to fully showcase – or even justify – why marketing is so critical to an organization’s success. Lisa is uniquely able to help marketing leaders break through and have real impact with senior management.
— Doug Kotlove
Division Marketing Director, CliftonLarsonAllen LLP
Lisa's CMO session was very meaningful for me. The discussion about the changing role of the CMO offered fresh perspectives, and gave me plenty of food for thought. This is absolutely essential as we continue to grow and adapt to the very competitive consumer electronics industry.
— Devon Mish
Vice President, Marketing & Public Relations, M-Edge
CMOs like me face a myriad of challenges, from originating strategy and aligning with our CEO to achieving organizational buy-in and tactical execution. Having a cohort of CMOs who have dealt with similar challenges and who bring a broader perspective to problem solving is invaluable. Thank you Lisa for bringing together such a group.
— Stuart Itkin
VP of Marketing, EngagePoint
I found Lisa's strategic analysis and approach different than many other advisors. The area that intrigued me the most was how critical it is to have feedback loops in place to make it easy for our clients to tell us what is on their minds, for better or worse.
— Stephen Friedman
Senior Vice President, Regents Bank
Today's CMO Breakfast was a powerful reminder of the value of top marketing leaders sharing their challenges in a closed, intimate forum. Participants span the spectrum of company size and evolution stage, yet we clearly share the same roadblocks. Lisa and her guest speakers provide great insights on how to move a team in the right direction.
— Kerry Morgan
Women in Technology Foundation Board Member and Seasoned Marketing Leader
Membership includes these benefits:
- Insight from other seasoned marketing executives in a confidential setting—competitors never join the same group
- Seven private breakfast meetings a year at a predetermined, convenient location
- Personal introductions and access to a global resource community
- A seasoned group leader who will provide fresh thinking around your key issues
- A private online forum for “quick hit” responses to your most pressing issues and resource needs
- Optional ½ day planning and mentoring session to keep you consistently moving forward on your top priorities
- Member discounts on products, programs and services offered by EnergizeGrowth®
Is this membership right for you?Marketing Leaders of DC™ may be a fit if you…
- Need to boost top line growth
- Own profit and loss for your marketing organization (and even revenue goals)
- Report directly to the founder(s), CEO, President, or Executive Director
- Have an established market presence and customer base
- Are sincerely growth-oriented and action-oriented
- Have a passion to serve others
- Recognize the value of connecting with others with similar challenges
- Are a lifelong learner with a long term focus on performance improvement
- Want private access to marketing experts and seasoned executives
- Commit to protect group confidentiality
- Live and work in the metropolitan D.C. area
Marketing Leaders of DC™ is NOT an ideal fit if you…
- Work for a marketing agency, PR firm, or social media company
- Need a place to socialize or promote your services
- Work for a lifestyle business, or a company facing its sunset years
- Dislike and resist accountability systems
- Want free advice but are not willing to help others
- Already know the answers
- Believe you can “go it alone”
- Work for a company facing severe internal or operational challenges (e.g. hostile takeover, divestiture, negative cash flow, etc.)
And here’s some background information on the group leader, Lisa Nirell:
You are overworked, under-staffed, and under constant scrutiny from your Board and your peers. I know that when given the choice, most marketers choose to work harder and stay busy. It’s natural to avoid creating “white space” on their calendar to step back, reflect, and re-calibrate.
In light of the rapidly changing role of the CMO, I saw an immediate need to create a safe haven for reinvention, brainstorming and reflection. Classic networking associations and CMO affinity groups are simply not providing this service. That’s why I launched the Marketing Leaders of D.C. ™
Over the past 28 years, I have learned what marketing and planning models are working, and which ones are just time-wasters.
I have spoken to thousands of CMOs and CEOs since I launched EnergizeGrowth® in 2002. I work with some of the world’s largest companies, such as Adobe, Microsoft, and Sony, as well as mid-sized companies generating between $10M-$500M in revenues.
My best clients become customer-centric market leaders. I have helped them generate over $83M in incremental top-line revenue growth. My highly acclaimed book, EnergizeGrowth® NOW: The Marketing Guide to a Wealthy Company, earned accolades from Guy Kawasaki, Stephen Covey, Marshall Goldsmith, and other luminaries, and has helped thousands reach their growth potential.
The Marketing Leaders of DC™ is the elite group where serious marketing executives can thrive and design their organization—and their careers-- for optimum performance.
Shall we talk?
Let’s explore whether Marketing Leaders of DC™ is right for you.
Please provide us with your basic information below. We will respond within 24 hours.