About Lisa Nirell
Lisa Nirell, the Chief Energy Officer of EnergizeGrowth®, helps courageous CEOs and CMOs accelerate growth and innovation. Since 1983, Lisa has worked with Infor, Bozzuto, Hilton, Google, BMC Software, Adobe, Microsoft, and hundreds of entrepreneurs in nine countries. Lisa is also an award-winning expert speaker and author of the acclaimed EnergizeGrowth® NOW: The Marketing Guide to a Wealthy Company and The Mindful Marketer: How to Stay Present and Profitable in a Data-Driven World.
It’s all about client results.
Through her CEO and CMO research, 30 years of practical marketing and strategic marketing consulting and leadership development experience, and highly interactive learning programs, Lisa has helped clients reach significant milestones, such as:
- Enabling a $3B enterprise software firm to establish an innovative marketing culture, resulting in an initial discovery of $15M in new top line revenue opportunity.
- Securing $83M in new account revenues within just three years.
- Aligning global teams across three continents, resulting in a 25% year over
year revenue growth and recovery from negative to positive cash flow.
- Tripling revenues of an early stage ERP software company
through predictable sales planning methods.
- Positioning a new management team within a $1B company
to generate an additional $50M in services revenues.
- Generating $435,000 in new sales pipeline for an IT consulting firm
within four months.
She produces winning strategies, not workbooks.
Lisa focuses first on improving her client’s business condition and overall performance, not on generating hourly or daily billings. She works to drive value to your bottom line quickly. Her engagements are fixed-fee. There’s never a meter running, and she typically returns many times her fees in value to her clients.
Lisa’s clients consider her an accomplished growth expert, CMO leadership thought leader, and speaker.
Lisa recently authored EnergizeGrowth® NOW: The Marketing Guide to a Wealthy Company. Her newest book, The Mindful Marketer: How to Stay Present and Profitable in a Data-Driven World, launched in September 2014.
Business luminaries such as Guy Kawasaki, Jill Konrath, Chris Brogan, Chip Conley, Seventh Generation Founder Jeffrey Hollender, Shama Hyder, and award-winning leadership coach Marshall Goldsmith have endorsed her work. In addition, she is an expert blogger for Fast Company Leadership and HuffingtonPost .
Lisa has also been featured in U.S. News and World Report, ForbesCMO, CMO.com, American Express OPEN, Women in Technology, and Computerworld.
Her most popular hands-on keynotes and workshops include:
- From Order Taker to Innovator: How to Thrive in a Modern Marketing World
- Leading the Mindful Marketing Revolution
- Dodging the Dinosaurs: How Today’s CMOs Can Avoid Extinction
She has spoken to groups and organizations in nine countries, including:
- American Advertising Federation
- Association for Corporate Growth
- DC Ad Club
- Hanken School of Economics (Finland)
- Financial Executives International
- Greater Houston Women’s Chamber
- Oppenheimer Funds
- Arizona State University Center for Services Leadership
- Commercial Real Estate Women
- TESSCO Technologies
- Smeal College of Business Institute for the Study of Business Markets
On a personal note…
Lisa has been known to be, well…direct. Her style is not for everyone. She knows you have a lot that you want to accomplish and wants to gracefully yet swiftly get down to business. She won’t waste time sharing details about the weather, sports trivia, or world politics. Don’t take it personally.
A portion of EnergizeGrowth® revenues support Room To Read, The Deschutes Basin Land Trust, and the Animal Welfare League of Alexandria. Lisa’s most energizing activities include open water swimming, yoga, writing, and adventure travel with her husband Magnus. She and her husband, Magnus, “rent” their home from two very spoiled cats.
Lisa Nirell and Alan Weiss
Arianna Huffington and Lisa Nirell
(Photo Credit to wwli.org)
Guy Kawasaki and Lisa Nirell
(Photo Credit to KiteStringStudio.com)
Robert Middleton and Lisa Nirell