About Lisa Nirell
Lisa Nirell, the Chief Energy Officer of EnergizeGrowth®, helps companies grow customer mind share and market share. Since 1983, Lisa has worked with Zappos, BMC Software, Adobe, Microsoft, and hundreds of entrepreneurs in nine countries. Lisa is also an award-winning expert speaker and author of the acclaimed EnergizeGrowth® NOW: The Marketing Guide to a Wealthy Company.
It’s all about client results.
Through her CEO and CMO research, 30 years of hands-on, customer-centric marketing and strategic planning experience, workshops, and highly interactive learning programs, Lisa helped clients achieve significant milestones, such as:
- Securing $83M in new account revenues within just three years.
- Aligning global teams across three continents, resulting in a 25% year over
year revenue growth and recovery from negative to positive cash flow.
- Tripling revenues of an early stage ERP software company
through predictable sales planning methods.
- Positioning a new management team within a $1B company
to generate an additional $50M in services revenues.
- Generating $435,000 in new sales pipeline for a consulting firm
within four months.
Lisa focuses first on improving her client’s business condition and overall performance, not on generating hourly or daily billings. She works to drive value to your bottom line quickly. Her engagements are fixed-fee. There’s never a meter running, and she typically returns many times her fees in value to her clients.
She produces winning strategies, not workbooks.
Lisa’s clients consider her an accomplished growth expert, thought leader, and speaker with first-hand, laser-focused, practical insights.
Lisa recently authored EnergizeGrowth® NOW: The Marketing Guide to a Wealthy Company. Her upcoming book, slated for late 2014, is The Mindful Marketer: How to Stay Present and Profitable in a Data-Driven World. Business luminaries such as Guy Kawasaki, Jill Konrath, the late Dr. Stephen Covey, Chris Brogan, Chip Conley, Seventh Generation Founder Jeffrey Hollender, and award-winning leadership coach Marshall Goldsmith have endorsed her work. In addition, she is an expert blogger on strategic growth planning for Fast Company and HuffingtonPost .
Lisa has also been featured in U.S. News and World Report, American Express OPEN,The San Diego Transcript, Women in Technology, and Computerworld.
Her most popular hands-on keynotes and workshops include:
- Dodging the Dinosaurs: How Today’s CMOs Can Avoid Extinction
- 7 Ways to Break Bad Content Marketing Habits
- Four Strategies to Energize Growth and Thrive in the Recovery
- Why Your Marketing Plan May Not Be Ready for the Recovery
She has spoken to groups and organizations in ten countries, including:
- Association for Corporate Growth
- Hanken School of Economics (Finland)
- Financial Executives International
- Greater Houston Women’s Chamber
- Oppenheimer Funds
- Arizona State University Center for Services Leadership
- Commercial Real Estate Women
- Renaissance Executive Forums
- Smeal College of Business Institute for the Study of Business Markets
On a personal note…
Lisa has been known to be, well…direct. Her style is not for everyone. She knows you have a lot that you want to accomplish and wants to gracefully yet swiftly get down to business. She won’t waste time sharing details about the weather, sports trivia, or world politics. Don’t take it personally.
A portion of EnergizeGrowth® revenues support Room To Read, The Deschutes Basin Land Trust, and Animal Welfare League of Alexandria. Lisa’s most energizing activities include open water swimming, yoga, writing, and adventure travel with her husband Magnus. She and her husband, Magnus, “rent” their home from two very spoiled cats.
Lisa Nirell and Alan Weiss
Arianna Huffington and Lisa Nirell
(Photo Credit to wwli.org)
Guy Kawasaki and Lisa Nirell
Robert Middleton and Lisa Nirell